onerandompersononerandomperson

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

I say good sir!

I say! I was having nerdgasm after nerdgasm watching this.
You, sir, win an internet.

Magnus BG Rough Draft Magnus BG Rough Draft

Too much on the intro

You spent way too much effort on the intro. A flash movie doesn't need a fancy intro, it just needs a preloader (which can be as simple as a button that you can only press when it's done loading). You should put much more effort into the actual flash.

BMFMagnus responds:

True, the intro was over-done, but I only copy/pasted it from a prior Flash I was working on. Yes, I'm that lazy. My bad? Hehe... Seriously though, yes, this movie does need some serious work. Thanks for the critique.

The Fear Hole: Pilot The Fear Hole: Pilot

Pure Classic.

And the last line is sheer genius.
Congrats (wo?)man, you have a winner here.

Particles Particles

An excellent game.

Tell me, elastic collisions, with no drag or gravity effects?
I suppose this could represent a gas. But enough of nitpicking.
A simple concept (which is usually, and in this case a good thing) combined with good physics makes for an addictive game, made even more so by the grading recieved at the end.
I thought that maybe the background could be a little more than just plain white? Nothing distracting (well, not too much at first :p), maybe just a gentle pulse of colours?
Otherwise, a great game, especially for teaching hand-eye coordination aswell as spacial awareness and perception.

The Sewers The Sewers

nice work.

i would suggest you revise the hit boxes a bit, and perhaps give the player lives and/or health. an ability to kill some of the bad guys would be awesome, perhaps with some goal to complete, or a bonus for collecting something.

Basszilla responds:

Thanks for the input, I'm working on variables now.

Deadeye Logun Deadeye Logun

excellent work.

Brilliantly executed, like deadeye was. I'm not too sure about it, but some of the time i could have sworn the hit detection wasn't quite right...for one target, i actually had to shoot it twice, although i think that was just my computer.

and to OMG007, this was meant to showcase that particular gun, plus it is meant to be a snipe-shoot, not a bullet fest, so using a MAC10 or m16 would be pointless.